Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will my Order Arrive?
Our Current turn around time can range from 3-7 days. Once your order is made with love and covered in prayer it will be posted.
Generally standard post takes between 3-5 business days and express post takes 1-2 business days (unless you are located in a rural area). We will email your tracking number to you once your orders been posted and it can be tracked via the Australia Post website. Once we have posted your order, in the occasion where it has not arrived we encourage you to contact Australia Post for further assistance.
If you live in Brisbane and Ipswich area, you are most welcome to pick it up. Our Home Studio is located in Springfield Lakes, Ipswich and our address will be provided once your order is ready. Please select the 'Pick Up' option when placing your order.
2. How do your sizes run?
There are size charts in each product listing- please measure a shirt that you like the fit of and compare those measurements to the size chart. (and measure your shirt on a flat surface). Do this once, and keep your measurements- those will help you find the right size in all our styles. It's important to check the size chart so that your shirt fits perfectly- these shirts might fit differently than the ones you normally wear. (Please keep in mind that shirts can vary up to a 1/2" of an inch from the size chart and design placement might vary up to 1/4" inch.)
3. How do I look after my Shirt/Cushion?Our T-Shirts are 100% Australian Cotton and are an amazing Quality and Durable Garments. The Designs on our Shirts, Cushion Covers and Bags are printed on HTV Vinyl and therefore please follow the care instructions below to ensure a long lasting use and maintain good quality of the item.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS GARMENT:
- turn the garment inside out to wash
- choose cold or low temperature water for the cycle
- use mild detergent
- do not dry clean
- do not tumble dry/dry clean
- do not iron directly onto the vinyl slogan
- ensure that you also look at the garments wash instructions
3. Do you accept returns or exchanges on purchases?
We currently do not accept exchanges due to tracking issues. If you need a different style, color, or size, please return your original order for a gift card and place a new order.
We know buying online can be difficult! So, we offer returns of unworn/unwashed apparel, as long as the size or color is still in stock, within 15 days from the delivery confirmation date.
For personalised items we do not accept returns or exchanges unless your order have arrived damaged. If you have any issues with your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details and photos of the damage within 12 hours of receiving your order. We will then request for your piece to be posted back to us and we will make you a new replacement.
4. Do you have a store that I can visit?
At the moment we have an online store only. Throughout the year we have pop-up stalls at markets around the Brisbane and Ipswich areas. Please follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date on any upcoming events we will be attending.
5. How do I order a personalised Shirt or gift?
Click on the ‘Personalised Collections’ page and choose your product. In the notes section you can add the 'Name that you would like printed on the product. You can also select the colour of the product and print.
If you have another question, or need additional help,
Please email email@example.com